skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Pro Photographer?
Would anyone be willing to pay for a professional photographer for portfolio work? I know someone that could do it, but I want to see if he can hook us up with some deal if several of us go to him!
1 comment:
Mike
January 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM
I am interested, for sure.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Michelle
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(35)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(9)
▼
January
(9)
Pro Photographer?
INK AND DRINK WOOP WOOP
Non Profit for Kims Class
anyone interested?
brand methods
I choose you
animations
dear stan:
shame to us all...
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
Class Links
Special Applications in GRD
Senior Portfolio
Senior Workshop
Fall 09 - Corporate ID | Class
Fall 09 - Professional Practice | Class
GSU Graphic Design Club
My Classmates
Nathan Linkous
8 years ago
THE DIGITAL SKETCHBOOK of JOE BUCKEL DESIGN
Purple Party: Midtown Marta to Plaza
15 years ago
Kari Lennox
Book Jacket Design
15 years ago
It's Required.
No fancy electronics here...
16 years ago
Shauna Perry Graphic Design
Nightmares
16 years ago
GRD Blog - Zach Silverman
Nightmares Book Spread
16 years ago
Maya (Saeideh) Joodaki
blahblahblahg
Chrissy as Blog
FILM & TV DESIGN
Its the...
Sandra Lo
Shauna Perry Graphic Design
Mario Segarra
John Milam Design
A Walking Conundrum
GRD4400 - Chia Lin Wong
MSK's Film and TV
DestroysDesign
I am interested, for sure.
ReplyDelete